Is accident reconstruction taking too much time and money?
Here are a few questions you should be asking yourself when considering your return on investment (ROI) for accident reconstruction software:
1. How many crashes does your agency respond to per year?
2. How many officers are typically needed to measure and diagram one of these scenes?
3. How long does it take officers to complete a scene?
4. Are there ever mistakes (i.e. missed measurements, software problems)?
5. How much work does a mistake add to your time and cost?
Accident reconstruction software and measurement tools have been proven to reduce the man
hours required for a single case by up to 75%.